Monday, March 20, 2006

My weekend

Really not a good weekend as far as food and exercise go! I ate junk--I kept getting into the jelly beans (divided into individual serving size baggies, they are still just as tempting and nothing stops me from eating three servings instead of one!) and even ate a Cadbury Cream egg yesterday after shopping. When does the candy season end? I don't think I ever realized how non-stop it is from Halloween through Easter. At least there aren't any traditional Fourth of July candies!

My other food wasn't bad--spaghetti for dinner on Friday, cereal for breakfast on Saturday. I can't remember what I had for lunch. Dinner was tacos I had one). Sunday morning I skipped breakfast (well, I had four cups of coffee!), had a mock cinnabon and an apple for lunch, and broiled fish, steamed asparagus, and pasta with garlic and olive oil for dinner. It was just the snacks that were horrible.

No official exercise all weekend--I really need to get back into my good habits. I walked Davey both days, of course, which was about an hour's worth of walking each day. But it's slow (except for when it's VERY fast) so I don't burn too much. This morning's weight was 134.2--down just a little bit.

No comments: