Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Awwww Crap

I forgot today was weigh in day. I didn't realize until I went to read what you all posted from yesterday. I did weigh myself today - but it isn't good. I was 208.

Yesterday I ate very poorly. Well - I guess not TOO bad, just too much. I had two of the laughing cow cheeses, three granola bars, my salmon and whole wheat pasta, three coffees with skim milk. I think that is it for the day. But then last night I was doing my dessert test kitchen project for Let's Dish. I ate three mini cakes (about cupcake sized)... two cherry puddings, and an upside down cake. That is three total. Not three plus the three I named... just the three I named. I had chicken parmesan for dinner - with a vegetable? I don't remember the vegetable - so maybe there wasn't one. That was it then for my food.

I am getting sick. Or maybe I am just mildly sick. I am very headachy and I have a sore throat. I think it is sinuses - although I am not congested. I am also having VERY painful cramps. Not girl cramps (I am past that part this month) more like non moving gas cramps. Katie was having them a few days ago. These are mostly in my back and kidneys. Ugh. I want to go home...

I didn't exercise yesterday. By the time I left work (about 6pm) I was very tired and feeling really yucky. So I went home and ate cake instead. I also went to bed about 11pm. That is pretty early for me. I was really tired. I hope to skip out of here early today. I should go to the gym - even though I feel ish.

No comments: