Thursday, March 30, 2006

Long Time No Post - again!

It has been a very busy week - and I have been a very bad girl all around. And my weight shows it.

I was 206.8 yesterday and 208 again today. Sigh. I think liposuction really IS my only option.

Anyway - work has been crazy! After a most hectic day on Monday (I didn't actually go home until 6pm in spite of the fact that I had been there since 5:30am!!) I didn't exercise. Then, but Tuesday I was brewing a nice, hearty sinus headache. That kept me away from exercising on Tuesday AND Wednesday. Wednesday I had to go in to work to do my monthly training session - and NORMALLY I go to the gym right after for a leisurly workout. However, I was REALLY suffering yesterday. So I did some extra work - went home at about noon... ran some errands and then swooned on my bed like a Victorian lady until Katie came home and reminded me that we had her awards dinner last night. I loaded up on Advil and Sudafed and away we went. I was pretty good at dinner (I only ate the salmon, my soggy vegetables, and one small potato - and the cheesecake stripe out of our HUGE piece of cake...) I did - however, have three drinks (a glass of wine and two mixed drinks).

Today - I have been good about my food (with the exception of one small piece of retirement cake). I intended to go to the gym right after the party - but I ended up running errands instead. I may go after work today - but I am STILL feeling very tired and headachy. I may just go home and do pilates. Or swoon again.

No comments: