Tuesday, March 28, 2006

135.5

That's an unexpected drop of a half pound from last week. I think I was retaining milk -- I've actually felt the let-down lately. Then during the night Cecilia nursed so much that she overflowed her diaper (and pajamas) and she left the other faucet running, so today I was down a whole bunch.

I did not exercise yesterday -- I took Mary to the doctor in the afternoon (for her cough that won't go away; she had a bit of a rattle so the doctor prescribed antibiotics that I'm not convinced were necessary) and Cecilia was pretty cranky at being hauled around town, and I was tired, so I wimped out. Cecilia turned out to be coming down with something; she was feverish all night and has slept through most of this morning. So I was justified in keeping her home, but I didn't know that at the time, and instead of exercising after the kids were in bed, I decided to read, so I'm completely guilty.

My food yesterday involved a lot of pistachios again, because I bought them when I went to the Kroger pharmacy. I had my usual breakfast, lunch of yogurt and half a toasted (but undecorated) bagel, and dinner of leftover pot roast and some cucumber. I also ate part of a banana, a handful of raisins, a slice of apple, and a couple of handfuls of goldfish crackers. My food these days is so unplanned and unbalanced!

I need to make it my goal to get back on track this week. I'm a half pound away from jeans -- how ridiculous is that?

No comments: