Thursday, March 30, 2006

As if we need HELP sabotaging ourselves!

I sure didn't need any yesterday. Again, I was ok until about 2 pm. I have to figure a snack for that time period that is good for me and that will be as interesting as chips and cookies and all that stuff. Part of the problem is our grocery store trip was a little light last weekend so all the good stuff is gone at home and I am more inclined to just go out to get something. We're out of string cheese, bananas, apples, raisins...all that better snack food.

Food yesterday was honey nut cheerios for breakfast, daytime food was string cheese, a banana, ham & cheddar on wheat, yogurt, 2 small chocolates...potato chips! from 7-11, hard pretzels and then 2 LD steak fajitas with tons of salsa and a teensy bit of sour cream. Then before bed I had a small bowl of cheerios that was totally unnecessary bit but I rationalized as being a better choice than ice cream.

I spent 50 minutes on the treadmill after work yesterday. Then I took a 20 minute nap and after that I scrapped again until I went to bed.

No comments: