Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I ate too much

In honor of Fat Tuesday I got a candy bar in the afternoon. It took me most of the evening to eat it (it was a fudge filled hershey bar and very rich). Then I made pancakes and bacon for dinner and ate too much of THAT. I also didn't get any real exercise yesterday--a few 15 - 20 minute leisurely walks with Davey, but that was it. I spent all evening dealing with kids & dog, packing, cooking, cleaning, and working (trying to meet 11 deadlines at work) and just plain ran out of time. This morning I was still 133.6.

I also didn't bother bringing my gym stuff with me today. I have meetings all morning starting in 15 minutes and two major and three minor deadlines still to meet by Friday so I decided not to kid myself--I'm not getting any breaks to go to the gym in the next three days.

So far today I've had two cups of coffee. I'm only a little hungry right now, but I brought tea and water and money for a diet soda, so I think it won't be so bad.

No comments: