Thursday, March 16, 2006

Yesterday would have been fine if it hadn't been for gorging on jelly beans

Yesterday was great--25 minute walk morning and evening with Davey, 32 minutes on the bicycle at the gym, cereal for breakfast, yogurt, apple, and pretzles for lunch, almonds for snack, black beans and rice with fresh salsa for dinner. And WAY too many jelly beans all afternoon and evening. I discovered that the Brach's jelly beans are now peanut free so I bought a bag to share since Claire has never had them before (the Brach's brand, that is; she's had other jelly beans). She wasn't impressed, but Connor loved them ("cracker?" If it's not a cookie, it's a cracker to him.) so he and I kept eating the damn things.

I didn't even weigh in this morning, that's how much I overindulged. Of course I was up at 3 a.m. with Connor (who was just up for the heck of it) and Davey (who didn't want to miss the party) so I didn't really have a morning per se. Or not my usual morning--I got Brian up at 5:30 to take over, then went back to bed for an hour, got up and got dressed, then fell asleep for another 15 minutes, then had to run around like a madwoman to get out the door only 10 minutes late. I don't remember even going into the bathroom to have a chance to weigh myself. Well, I guess I did when I brushed my teeth, but that was after getting dressed and eating breakfast (mock cinnabon--I'm in love with this stuff!) so it wouldn't have counted.

No comments: