Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sigh again

OK - Yesterday I ate horribly!! Well - I started out OK and stayed good through lunch - but then I broke down late afternoon and had several Girl Scout Cookies. This was after I already HAD a snack of pistachio nuts (ha ha ha). Then Katie and I did her new gym class (it was free since it was my first time). The class was pretty good - a nice mix of aerobics and resistance work - and lasted just about an hour. BUT - I have had this pain in my neck (NO! not KATIE! - well, not ONLY Katie) for a couple of days now. I think it is a pinched nerve from carrying too many bags on Sunday. Anyway, everytime I raised my arms above my head (which was most of the time) I started to see spots and get dizzy. What was really frustrating is the cute skinny teacher said to me - well... that happens sometimes when you are not used to working out. Bee-och! I told her I work out 3-5 times a week, but I am sure she didn't believe me!

After the class I went to Sarah's to swap stuff - and then to the grocery store. I ended up with four huge boxes of Reeses Peanut Butter cereal. It was a buy two/get two deal. It is the same calorie count as Lucky Charms, also whole grain, higher in fat (slightly) but higer in protein (I think that was it) than LC. So - we will be eating peanut butter puffs for the next six months!! I had them for dinner last night.

Today my food has been same ole, same ole... I have had RPB cereal with skim milk, coffee, and prunes so far. I am about to heat up my leftover chicken chile, rice, corn soup-ish concoction for lunch.

I have to make it to the gym today!! I HAVE to go!!

No comments: