Monday, March 20, 2006

I forgot

What did I say about forgetting to post what I signed on to post... I MEANT to report on my calories in my last post. OK - Today:
1/2 of a cinnamon bagel
1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce
8 oz of skim milk
about 20oz coffee (no sugar)
.75oz of sourdough pretzels (Terry forced them on me - I tried to say no, but I was short on coffee at that point and was having troubles verbalizing - and so just said "OH! Allright!" Did I mention my PMS salt craving thing?)
Pot Roast - that was more like stew... From Let's Dish, it was about a cup, maybe slightly more - with carrots, potatoes, tomatoes and onions in it.
1/2 cup of fresh strawberries
10 oz of low sodium V-8
1/3 cup of low fat cottage cheese...

That is it so far. I am extremely munchie today - and I wrote up this list to prevent me from going into the cafe and getting a candy bar. I don't know what I am going to do now. Sigh.

I went to the gym. I worked out. I want a candy bar. I went to the gym... I WORKED out..... UGH! Can I have a cigarette instead? Actually - you know? I don't want one. I think that is a real break through for me. I have NO desire to smoke a cigarette instead of eat a candy bar. I have about 37 more minutes before I get to leave work. I can hold out 37 minutes. I wish I had some more fruit or something in my lunch bag...

No comments: