Tuesday, March 21, 2006

133.6

Yesterday I wore myself out with exercise. Not really, but in retrospect I did a lot--35 minutes on the treadmill, 20 minutes of pilates (sort of--Davey thinks pilates is a great game and he tries to catch all of my moving body parts, burrow under the mat, and plunk himself down in whatever spot I'm supposed to be in, so it wasn't as difficult a workout as it should have been!), and a little over an hour of dog walking over the course of the day. I think that's been my saving grace this week--even though I only made it to the gym once last week, I was walking between an hour and an hour and a half each day. It's not strenuous by any stretch of the imagination, but it's an hour or so that I'm not sitting at home. I think that's the only reason I lost weight because I know it wasn't the food!

Food yesterday was good for the first time in ages--cereal for breakfast, my usual daytime food, pasta with winter vegetables and steamed broccoli for dinner, and one serving of jelly beans (it was the last one or I may have had more).

No comments: