Tuesday, March 21, 2006

158.9

I'm up b/c of all the eating I did over the weekend. I was so relieved my classes are temporarily done that Joe & I went out Saturday night. I had crab alfredo and about 10,000 calories worth of baked goods, and a cannoli. Leftovers were for lunch Sunday.

Food yesterday was good until my afternoon binge. I haven't done that in a while. Breakfast was oatmeal, day time food was yogurt, an apple, a turkey & cheddar sandwich on wheat, string cheese, gold fish crackers and 2 hershey miniatures. Here's where I go downhill: after work I had more goldfish crackers, chips & salsa, another string cheese and then dinner was egg noodles with butter, roasted potatos and some tomato foccacia bread. I haven't added that up yet, but I am certain it is way over my 1300 calorie ideal day.

I did exercise: 30 minutes on the treadmill and then about 20 minutes of pilates/floor exercises.

Today I am going to keep my eating under control.

No comments: