Friday, March 31, 2006

I don't get it...

I didn't do anything differently yesterday. I ate a banana yesterday afternoon... but otherwise I was in the same old food and no exercise rut yesterday. BUT - this morning I was 205.6. While that is still not a great weight, it is much lower than the 208 I have been seeing all week - or even the 206's. Hummm. Must be the post period plunge.

Today I am functioning on all caffine. Actually, I guess I haven't had any more than usual - one from home and a large from the coffee store - but I seem more caffinated today. I ate my cereal this monring - and shortly I will eat another banana. Actually I am eating it right now.

I had to run home this morning to get the bag of stuff I left sitting on my kitchen floor - so that was my lunch break. I MAY make it to the gym after work - I will have to see how my headache is doing. It has been holding steady for a while now. I don't THINK it is my lack of nicotine - but who knows. I have not had ONE cigarette since Ash Wednesday. That is very good of me, for those of you who don't know to compliment me. I will compliment myself. This has been my most successful quit so far. It has been a WHOLE month - and I don't really miss it. Although it is affecting my gym attendance.

No comments: