Monday, March 27, 2006

Big pig with a short yo-yo string

That's me! 132.4 before the cruise, 135.6 after the cruise (or 137, but not officially), 133.6 last week, 135.8 today--just bouncing around here in the mid-130's. I should be pleased, shouldn't I? But I liked 132.4 better. And this weekend I was horrible with eating and exercise--the only exercise I got was walking Davey, and I ate like it was going out of style. On Friday night at the Brownie sleepover I had pizza and lemonade in the middle of the night (this was after my regular dinner of fish, french fries, peas, and fruit salad), breakfast Saturday was two doughnuts, then I had another one later in the day. I didn't eat lunch because I was too full on doughnuts, then we had chicken pot pie for dinner and I had a bunch of chocolate chip cookies throughout the evening. Sunday wasn't as horrible, except that it involved birthday cake--I had two pieces. Breakfast was coffee and a pear, lunch was leftover pot pie and an apple, and dinner was the LD greek burgers with feta and steamed broccoli.

Today has been my usual weekday stuff. I don't know what we're planning for dinner (but I'm planning that Brian will make it!), and I know I'll break down and have another piece of birthday cake at some point. As long as I stick with just one it isn't too bad.

Katie and I have a new challenge going between ourselves, even though she never posts anymore. We both want to break 130 and we're both neck-and-neck with our current weight, as we have been for some time. So whoever hits 129.whatever first wins. I'm not sure what they win, though. A month's supply of cottage cheese? Bragging rights? I don't really care--I'd just LOVE to see that on the scale!

No comments: