Tuesday, March 28, 2006

134.8

Still yo-yo'ing, apparently, but at least today I was on the downward trend of the yo-yo. I did pretty well with eating yesterday, which is to say that I ate nothing more than I planned to eat (even though part of that plan included a piece of cake. Dinner was some frozen pasta, vegetables, and chicken thing--I didn't look at the calorie count, but I had a tiny serving because it was only so-so and I knew I had cake coming!). I put in 35 minutes on the treadmill but didn't do pilates in the evening because as soon as I got Claire to bed, I fell asleep in my clothes. Good thing, too, because then Connor was up at 1 a.m. so I did the 1 to 4 shift with him. Poor Brian stayed up to watch a movie after I fell asleep so he had just gotten in bed when Connor woke up, so he got only a few hours of sleep, and today he's helping his sister pack up and move so he doesn't get a break at all.

I'm with Julie on what I need to do to see progress--stop snacking at night and step up the exercise! The pilates really makes a difference for me. I've been doing it so irregularly the past couple of months that it's back to being difficult and I can feel my muscles beginning to get slack again. I need to commit to three or four pilates sessions each week as well as three visits to the gym. Why has it gotten so hard all of a sudden? And can I also say that if it weren't for our regular updates and weight reporting here, I'm sure I would have fallen off the wagon a long time ago?

No comments: