Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Weigh In Day!

Well - better than yesterday - still up from my last weigh-in (of course!). It would have taken quite a miracle to bring me back to the 202.2 of February 28th. I have been using 205 as the fill in weight for all of the days I missed weighing myself while I was away. I am still up from that too. Today I was 207.6. Sigh. I packed a VERY SMALL lunch today - and will continue doing that until I drop back to the 202-ish range.

Julie- YIPPEEE!!! Congratulations! I am still shooting to go below 200 - and I know that will be a red letter day when it happens!!

Yesterday I had planned to do an all liquid diet again - but I just couldn't face it. I ended up eating pretty poorly - but way better than when I was on the crusie.


This morning I have Lucky Charmes for breakfast with skim milk. I am actually really excited to be getting back to my healthy food.

No comments: