Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Yesterday was Tuesday, wasn't it...

I worked from home on Monday, so that was like having an extra weekend day even though it really wasn't, so today is my Tuesday. But I didn't weigh myself. I was running late this morning and was all out of sorts. Then I got to work and I am soooo aggravated with a few of the guys I work with that I have to rely on for various things, but they keep dropping the ball and it just pisses me off. I am very annoyed right now.

I have not been exercising because I am so consumed with school and work, and my eating hasn't been great but the quantity has been under control so I haven't paid the price in weight gain, I'm just not losing either.

I have been reading the blog, but I just don't have much to say right now. I will do better. That is my goal for this week.

No comments: