Monday, October 30, 2006

Higher than Ever!

Today my weight was higher than my starting weight. That is the first time this has happened. I was 216 even. I was 216 even after I went to the bathroom too. My clothes are getting tighter too. That is what I get for quitting smoking and exercising consistantly!

My food was pretty bad. I ate lots of girl scout cookies. (Although I gave one box away and have hidden three others...) I also ate a blob of desserty goodness that we got from Let's Dish last week. YUM! I have to hide those. They are ALL FAT!! Then yesterday I made mom's birthday cake and licked the bowls from that (sorry mom). I only drank one hard cider, and about two glasses of soft cider. Then I had sugary coffees both on Saturday and Sunday. I think that was all the bad stuff all weekend. I did eat some healthy foods in between - but who cares about the healthy stuff.

I did not use the treadmill Friday night (I went out with Sarah - although I was home early enough that I could have done it). I DID use it on Saturday - but took Sunday off too. I will have to make sure I use it tonight because I know I won't get to it tomorrow night. I have to be at work at 6am - so I KNOW I won't do it before work either!!!

No comments: