Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Up, up, up!

I was feeling pretty good about my week until I weighed in this morning and then thought about it more objectively! I was 141.0 this morning, my highest weigh-in in a very very very long time. I guess I was feeling good because of the running -- but when it comes down to it, I only went running twice, and I don't recall doing much other exercise. And I also felt good because with Mom and Dad around we ate a veggie and a salad at most dinners -- but we ate out one time, and had pizza another, and we had dessert almost every night (if not every night), and yesterday after they left I had a piece of cheesecake during the day and some chocolate orange in the evening and a very small dish of ice cream at night. So when it comes down to it I've been eating pretty horribly! I guess I'm in the preparing-to-hibernate camp as well.

I haven't been getting much exercise of late, as noted, and with our schedule the next few weeks (a potential trip to Williamsburg at the end of this week, a trip to Alabama for the whole next week, and three Halloween costumes to make in the meantime) there doesn't seem to be much point until November. I hope that we'll get a chance to go for jogs in Alabamaville, though; it's easier to get exercise there than at home.

No comments: