Tuesday, October 10, 2006

DITTO

I get tired of checking the blog and having just me out there. Luckily Sarah is too!!! How is it that we all managed to post daily back in the beginning - and now, if we get one post a week (month? quarter?) from everyone that is a lot!! I know we all have daily computer access - and a post just takes a few minutes to compose.

Mom - I know you read the blog - POST! You are the one who was so motivated at the beach. Katie - Emily gave us instructions on receiving our blog posts via email - see if you can get that to work - or check it daily when you get home!!! Julie! You, of all the bloggers, I never expected to disappear. I know things are busy for you right now... but we would still like to hear from you!!!

OK - I had Chilis for lunch... a split order of Southwestern egg rolls, french fries, and part of a chicken caesar pita. NOW - I am drinking a Coke. I think I will blame all of you for my failings. I need the support!!!!

No comments: