Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'm here too!

I was the opposite of you (Sarah) last night. I didn't do a darn bit of exercise (aside from looking at my bedroom and deciding that yes, a treadmill WOULD fit in nicely) and I snacked on a yogurt with chocolate chips, and TWO Caribou bars. I ate a heathy dinner of Turkey sausage with tomato sauce and spinach - which left me very full, but that didn't stop me from snacking. I took a long bath where I read my new Nora Roberts book. Then I went to bed early (11pm-ish). Earlier in the day I was very bad again - I had a bagel with cream cheese for breakfast, no lunch really, and then goldfish crackers all afternoon. So the only healthy thing I DID have was dinner. Oh - I also had a large iced caramel macciato from Starbucks that I think they neglected to make skim, but I can't remember if I ordered skim, so that may be my fault, not theirs. That is a lot of extra calories for something that isn't THAT much improved by the extra calories. I went to Target yesterday afternoon (thus the goldfish crackers) and bought a 4 pack of Jones Monster Mohito soda. I am hoping it is lime rather than mint flavored - or maybe a combo. I love the weird flavors Jones comes up with - but luckily I don't drink much soda. I also got season 6 of Gilmore Girls. If I get a treadmill soon I can walk my way through that whole thing.

I want to pull EVERY crumb of paper crafting stuff out of my room(s), put it in a big pile in the living room and sort through it all. Can Connor come over to help? Just kidding. 8-) I do want to do that though. I think I want to start that tonight, so it will be underway by the weekend - so I won't avoid doing it JUST because we are going to a bead making convention on Saturday.

No comments: