Friday, October 27, 2006

Getting caught up

What a week it has been! I haven't posted since MONDAY! Wow! In fact - I haven't even checked the Blog since Monday.

I had a seminar to attend on Tuesday. My weight that day was 214.2 (or point zero - I can't quite remember) a little down from last weeks weight. Then Wednesday I dropped to 212.6. Yesterday I was back UP to 214.6 and this morning down to 213.6 which went up to 214 after my shower - but I am counting the 213.6.

I have been using the treadmill diligently every day except yesterday. Yesterday Katie and I went to Let's Dish after work - and by the time we got home and everything loaded up in the fridge and the dishwasher unloaded and the kitchen cleaned up (a little bit - it needs a lot more!) it was 11:24pm. I THOUGHT about doing some time on the treadmill, but decided that by the time I worked out - got sweaty - got cleaned and went to bed, it would be 1am - and I was tired. Tonight I am going to a fund raiser with Sarah - so I may not get time on the treadmill then either.

Food has been VERY sugary. I am girding my loins for the hypothetical abandonment of it next week. After the Renn Fest on Sunday, I ate Girl Scout cookies on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and last night. Although - I have only actually polished off one box of Samoas, a box of Tagalongs, and half of a box of Do-si-dos. This is full disclosure, right. Horrible, I know!! But - It COULD have been worse... I COULD have finished a full box EVERY day. Sigh. Other than the Girl Scout cookies I think I have been pretty good. I had lunch at Panera yesterday and Wednesday. I had salads each day - with soup yesterday and 1/2 a sandwich on Wednesday, and an apple. Dinners have been either Girl Scout cookies - or Let's Dish - but nothing that dramatic.

And that's it... I think.

No comments: