Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Um, I forget!

I had a dentist appointment at 8 am this morning so I totally forgot about its being Tuesday until now -- I've hardly been around today, and when I was home I was homeschooling and didn't get on the computer. I did weigh myself but I don't remember what it was. 139 or 139.5, I think. I'll weigh again tomorrow and post it for real.

I keep checking the blog but I don't post much -- I also have completely dropped off my October board. School is MUCH worse this year than it was last year, in terms of how much of my time it takes. And I thought driving to preschool took time!

This weekend I did aerobics on Saturday and went for a walk on Sunday, but yesterday and today I've been a lump. The 5k is this weekend and I am NOT in shape! Tomorrow I'm going to go running. For real.

My eating has been the same as ever -- not great but not terrible. Needs work.

No comments: