Wednesday, October 11, 2006

139.0

Again. I made sure to make a note of it this morning. The lowest I've seen in a long time is 138, and that was with no clothes at all -- usually I wear my PJs when I weigh.

We have the money back from the gym -- did I mention that before? I'm in the market now for a recumbent bicycle. Not sure where I'll put it -- there would be a little room in the office or I could clean up the basement and we'd have room for two, probably. THEN I'll get some exercise. Really.

Food is not so good -- last night I had two pieces of pizza (but I chose small ones) and a breadstick (dripping with garlic butter) and a beer. Before that my day had been OK, though. Today I've had my usual breakfast, and for snacks I've had almonds (three rounds, which I try to set as my maximum), and for lunch I had yogurt and a breadstick and a caramel-chocolate cookie from a package that Mom and Dad brought. And one of Mary's Skittles, but only one so far!

No comments: