Tuesday, October 24, 2006

No idea what I weigh

I'm guessing it's about 141, but I don't have a scale. I haven't exercised here in AL yet -- yesterday and today Daniel has had labs to proctor all morning and afternoon (they're computer-based labs, so he just has to monitor that the computers are all working and that processes finish on them properly, but he's mostly tied to the machine all day) and I'm not all that keen on going out alone. So I've been using the opportunity to sew like mad, and I've made a lot of progress. Once the costumes are done I'll have a fair amount of empty time on my hands, while we're here, so I'll get some exercise then.

Food hasn't been too bad -- Daniel's mom is also on a diet so she's cooking light. We had BBQ chicken with veggies, mashed potatoes and bread (and I kept the latter two to a minimum, though I had some cheesecake for dessert) the first night and brunswick stew with cornbread last night. But there's still candy around (candy corn is the main offender) so I've been snacking on that a little bit. Could be worse. I'm certainly not losing any weight with my diet here so far, but I'm not piling on the pounds, either, I hope.

No comments: