Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Early in the morning

I set my alarm this morning to get up at 8:30. I have been very tired since I got back from Texas - and would probably sleep all day if I had the time. Anyway - my treadmill was scheduled to be delivered between 8:45 and 10:45 this morning. Katie and I had cleared a space in the sewing room, and even opened up an electrical socket for it - and moved my little TV and her little DVD player into that room (this is in between making six beautiful beads last night - we were very productive!) Luckily I am a light sleeper, because at 8:10 I heard a big truck manuvering in my court. Sears had arrived!!! 20 minutes later I had a treadmill all set up in my room!! Yippee!!!!! I am now going to finish my coffee and they take it for a test drive. Pretty cool huh?

Julie - I never heard what kind you bought. I know you use it all the time, so I was just curious. I hope I can stay as motivated as you have been.


OH - My weight this moring was 213.8. I really need some blueberries. 8-)

No comments: