Monday, October 09, 2006

Eeek!

I didn't like my weight at all this morning. It was fine on the weekend (133.4 on Saturday, 133 even on Sunday) but back up to 134.6 this morning! I *did* eat too much on the weekend--I made roast chicken with mashed potatoes, stuffing, and carrots on Saturday, then bow tie pasta with pesto on Sunday so I ate more than I usually do at dinner. Breakfast and lunch was normal both days, but I also baked brownies on Saturday and ate probably five of them between Saturday and Sunday, and then yesterday I also gave into my biggest downfall of the season--candy corn. Sheesh. I've been avoiding it since it showed up in the stores a month ago, but I was killing time at Wal Mart while Claire was in CCD and I ended up getting a bag of it (along with a new book) and then I sat and read and snacked in the car until CCD was over.

Exercise on the weekend was only walking Davey, but after working out each day last week I was o.k. with taking the weekend off, although after overeating both days I probably *should* have run a 10K each day!

No comments: