Thursday, October 05, 2006

I ate grapes.

How about if I just monopolize the blog? Is everyone OK with that?

Yesterday after running a bazillion miles and eating a mere 130 calories of junk food instead of 150 calories of yogurt, I came home starving and did NOT eat cookies. I took a bunch of grapes with me to Claire's swimming lesson (hard to pig out when you aren't at home) and had them tide me over until dinner (ravioli again). I had one cookie for dessert, walked Davey two miles, then came home and shared a bag of popcorn with Brian. All in all, not a bad day.

This morning I was 132.2, but I doubt that will hold! No one loses over two pounds in two days for real! I suspect it was mostly water weight I lost from sweating so much yesterday. I stayed hydrated well enough, but probably didn't take in as much as I lost.

No comments: