Monday, October 16, 2006

Fat, fat, fat. UGH!

So did you all miss me while I was in Texas? I had SUCH a good time while I was gone, but my eating and exercise were JUST HORRIBLE! I drank probably about three gallons of margaritas and ate a corresponding number of quesadillas, enchilladas, steaks, refried beans, spanish rice, etc. It was VERY fattening. I got little exercise - we walked around a lot - especially on the Riverwalk, but it was at a strolling pace...

But LOOK! I'm a cowboy. Howdy, Howdy, Howdy!


I was 214.4 today. So I am now just ONE POUND away from my starting weight. I am really much more motivated by that number than I was by the 208.4 that I have been seeing. I ate a salad for lunch today. I was actually WANTING a salad after all of the non salad food I have been having lately. I got it from Wegmans and it was very good.

I am supposed to be getting my treadmill delivered on Wednesday. I have been having this dilemna over where to put it. I think I am going to put it in the sewing room. That way Katie and Laura can access it without feeling like they are disturbing me. I think I will also move my little TV in that room too - so we CAN watch TV at the same time. We really don't use the sewing room much for anything - so I think this is the best decision. SO - when I DO want to sew or wrap presents, I can just fold up the treadmill to do it.

No comments: