Thursday, October 19, 2006

1000

OK - This is 1000. You all had a couple of hours to jump on this one. Too bad for you.

I just spent the past 15 minutes filling in my calendar with Kristy with all of our "dinners out" for the next couple of months. I have to learn how NOT to eat the yummy stuff at restaurants. Sigh.

Today I had clam chowder with whole grain toast for lunch. I had Kashi with milk for breakfast - and these both happened between 1:45 and 2:00 this afternoon. I am about to drink my V8 now.

I got my flu shot today too. I hope that doesn't prevent me from exercising - because I intend to anyway! 8-) Wouldn't it be a good excuse though. Of course, a little stick in the arm (which surprisingly aches afterwards) isn't like giving a pint of blood. Oh well.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I considered posting, but since I hadn't noticed the post count at all while you had, I figured I'd let you do the honors.