Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Up - but not too badly

I say that because I have been at 211.2 since late last week. I was 209.6. It was enough of a drop that I weighed myself three times before I believed it. 209.6 is less than a pound up from where I was last weigh-in day - which I guess isn't too terrible.

Last night Katie and I made pumpkin beads. We saw some at the bead fest and thought that we could do that - so we did. They turned out pretty cute, but I have the need to perfect the technique now.

I am leaving for San Antonio on Thursday. I am very annoyed because we had a plan to all go together from TESSCO to the airport, and then find our own ways home on Sunday - the idea being it is easier to hitch a ride on Sunday than on Thursday mid morning (my flight leaves at 11:15). Anyway - NOW, two of the other people made plans together leaving the other two of us high and dry. I guess I COULD drive and leave my car in long term parking - but I hate to do that for multiple reasons - mostly because it is hard to predict the travel time of getting TO the airport. Kristy is at a seminar on Thursday morning - otherwise I would get her to drive me. I need some ideas. GRRRRR.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Light rail? It would be cheaper than long-term parking, I would think! I'm sorry it's turned into such a nuisance!