Friday, October 20, 2006

I live in fear

Every day now when I get on the scale I am SO afraid it will be up above the 215.4 where I started. It wasn't this morning (214 even) but I feel it looming out there. Sigh.

I walked on the treadmill again last night for 42 minutes (the length of an episode of Gray's Anatomy). I was sweating like crazy again when I was done. Katie was smart an opened a window in that room - but it didn't do a lot of good. The treadmill has a fan built it - which I thought was silly when I first saw it - but now think is a good idea. It is awfully nice having the treadmill RIGHT THERE in my own house. I just wish it was possible to walk it in my pajamas and barefeet (which I suppose I could, but it wouldn't be very comfortable). Each day yesterday and today I woke up wanting to walk - however, a workout takes quite a time committment (an hour at least if you figure in changing and then showering afterwards) and I am not quite mentally to the point of getting up at 5:30am just to exercise!

Food yesterday was OK. I stuck to what was packed in my lunch, which was all healthy stuff. Dinner last night was salads from Wegmans and VERY SMALL pieces of quiche. I got Ginger-Os from Wegmans also - which are like Oreo cookies, but made with ginger snaps. I ate four last night. Two were with dinner (dessert) and then two were my reward for working out... which kind of defeated the point of working out. Oh well.

No comments: