Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'm sort of here...

This week has been nuts. I think I was 156 again yesterday. I haven't been exercising, although I did participate in the Race for the Cure Saturday. That was fun. School has been keeping me really busy. I was audited Monday night, so I am glad that is over with. It is one less thing to stress over. I tend to only be home 2 nights during the week, and those nights I spend getting myself ready for class.

Eating continues to be very random. Last night I had a small steak and the rest of a Cadbury fruit & nut bar. Lunch was soup and bread, and breakfast was a muffin. Monday I ate lunch at a really nice Irish pub in Fells Point. I had a fish sandwich with some fries, but not many because they were too fat. I'm a skinny french frie kind of girl. Dinner Monday night was cottage cheese and pears, and crackers I think. It was nearly 10 pm so I was just eating whatever was nearby. I don't recall breakfast. Oh! I know why I don't recall breakfast--I never had it. It took me 3 hours to get to work Monday so I drank a vitamin water in the car.

Since I have not had time (or honestly the motivation) to hit the treadmill, I have decided that for the next week I want to do 50 crunches and as many push ups (probably 5! haha) as I can before bed. it isn't much, but it is something.

No comments: