Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Still

I was 208.8 AGAIN today. Katie and I had an all vegetarian dinner last night. Spinach, tomato and cheese ravioli, acorn squash, and creamed spinach for dinner. I then polished off the remainder of the cinnamon nuts I got on Sunday. Sheesh! They were making me sick - but now they are gone.

I was looking - more actively this time - at treadmills again. Julie - what kind did you get? I am looking at the Proform 550s from Sears. I think I can make it fit in my bed room - or even the sewing room if Katie prefers that - with only having to get rid of one junky dresser (that I use to store fabric scraps - EXPENDABLE!) I think if I use it three days a week for a year I will be ahead of where I am now with my gym membership. If Katie ALSO uses it, it is even a better deal! It is currently on sale throug Oct 7th, but I don't know if I will have the money for it by then. I don't know...

1 comment:

Emily said...

Amy -- have you looked at any of the review sites for treadmills? This site has a good summary:

http://www.consumersearch.com/www/health_and_fitness/treadmills/index.html

and treadmilldoctor.com has specifics on tons of treadmills. For $500 the ProForm 550 would probably be a very good deal -- they said the Proform 500 was an excellent value at the same price, but I don't know how the two compare.