Monday, October 09, 2006

I am SO FAT

My weight yesterday was 211.2. It was the same today - but then after my shower it was 210 - which seemed like a lot of weight to lose in the shower - so I weighed myself again and it came up 211.4. I decided to stick with the 211.2 and stop weighing myself obsessively.

I thought about doing yoga last night - but instead I watched 5 episodes of Gilmore Girls. I read bad reviews about season 6, but so far I am enjoying it. I am now just under halfway in. I therefore didn't exercise at all this weekend - unless you count the several hours of wandering around the bead fest on Saturday... on a cement floor. My feet and legs were sore by the end - but I don't think it did me any good.

Food has been neutral. Katie hasn't been around much so I have been on my own a lot for food - which means I am back to my popcorn and soup meals. Not good. We did have chicken and aspargus risotto on Saturday for dinner. But I had a big bakery muffin for breakfast (on the road to Harrisburg) and Katie and I split a tuna wrap and pasta salad for lunch.

Yesterday I had a fried egg sandwich - BAD BAD I know - for "brunch" and then that BBQ chicken pizza for Linner. I stole some of Laura's Terrachips late last night and made Koolaid because I was dehydrated.

I have noticed the snacking instead of smoking syndrom. I find myself wandering around the house saying "what can I eat" when I would normally pop out and have a cigarette. I have to get some gum to see if that helps with the oral cravings. I don't know if it will becuase it isn't just oral - it is HAND to MOUTH thing-y. Sigh. I haven't slipped up yet - although I came close Friday night on my way home from work. Luckily Sarah called just when I was at the giving myself permission point.

No comments: