Friday, October 20, 2006

A post to show I'm still hanging around

Amy's had the last three posts so I thought it was time to show that I am at least reading them, even if I'm not saying much! My weight has been depressing -- except for this morning it's been over 140 all week -- and there's little chance it's going to improve soon. Next week we're in Alabama and at best I maintain my weight there -- I do get official exercise, or I can (and I plan to), but I don't get the normal daily activity level to begin with, and I eat so much worse than I do at home. And while I'm home I'm having to sew like mad to finish costumes for Halloween (the Felicity ball gown is almost done, but while I made adjustments for Mary's small size around I assumed that if her height matched the one for the pattern size I wouldn't need to adjust in length -- big mistake! It's waaayyyy too long and too long-waisted, so now I'm a little stuck) so I'm not getting any exercise at all this week. I feel guilty even checking my email and the blog.

Back to the sewing machine. I'm going to have to accept that I'm a little fatter than I was in the spring, and I'll work on it in November. Sigh.

No comments: