Monday, October 23, 2006

Ugh--weekend overindulgence

I didn't exercise on Friday (left work early) but I think I ate o.k. that day--or at least I have no memory of my eating, which means I stuck to the normal stuff.

Saturday was a busy day--lots of running around with the kids. Again, I can't remember what I ate most of the day! Connor and I shared a pack of Rolos when we were out in the afternoon, and I bought peanut-free candy corn for Claire, which of course she shared with me. Breakfast was just coffee, I think. And I can't remember lunch at all. Dinner was the sort of thing you don't want to eat when you're trying to lose weight--hot dog, baked potato, and applesauce. But I did take Davey on a three mile walk, which made up in part for the exercise I didn't do on Friday.

Sunday was a total day of indulgence--my food for the day was a breakfast bar, two cups of coffee, a handful of candy corn, three Girl Scout cookies, fish and chips at the Ren Fest (spontaneous last-minute trip, and I ate spontaneously as well), a Fi-Fi (if you don't know, don't ask), root beer float, piece of pizza for dinner, a beer, two more Girl Scout cookies, and four or five "Texas-sized" jelly beans (which taste better than you'd imagine). Oh, and a bunch of cinnamon-sugar almonds. So unless you count the tomato sauce on the pizza, I didn't eat one fruit or vegetable all day!

Surprisingly, my weight this morning was still 133.6, which it was when I last weighed myself on Thursday (I forgot to weigh myself on Friday and on Saturday and Sunday I chose not to weigh myself!), but yesterday's food should catch up with me tomorrow. Yuck. Maybe Brian's stomach bug (he was sick as a dog all day Saturday) will hit me so I'll have a good weight tomorrow! Ummm, maybe not. I'd rather see a bad weight and have to lose it the old fashioned way.

No comments: