Thursday, October 19, 2006

1000

Posts - almost. I wanted to be #1000 - but I guess I will have to settle for 999. Well, actually - it is not uncommon for me to be the only one who writes a post for several in a row - so, I COULD still be 1000 - maybe.

Katie and I went to Bonefish last night for the first time in MONTHS. I have been craving salads since I had the great one from Wegmans on Tuesday. I got one from Grauls yesterday - and then last night I wanted one from Bonefish. WHY is it that purchased salads taste so much better than one I would make on my own??? I am going to Wegmans again to get another one for dinner tonight. I must be seriously Vitamin C deprived - or just plain old dehydrated - and my body has decided that lettuce is what I need.

I was fat again this morning - 215.2. I think I should just start smoking again. I don't really WANT to - but I am seeing the affects. I was bad this past weekend - but not 5-6 pounds bad - and I have been no worse this week than the past couple of months. I ATE TWO SALADS yesterday - AND WORKED OUT!!! This jump was bigger than the one I saw after the cruise. Hummmm. I really home the doctor can shed some light on my issues. Although, since my weight jump WAS so big after the no smoking really registerd this time, I think that it is some indication that my metabolism is wonky. I don't know if there is anything that can be done about that though.

No comments: