Wednesday, December 19, 2007

When did I last post?

I can't remember, so I don't know which "days" of exercise to report. Not that there's much to report--I've managed to exercise every day, but so far it's been a wimpy last-minute-squeeze-in-some-exercises exercise every day. I'm alternating between upper body exercises with free weights and lower body lunges and crunches (not really lower body, I guess, but I do them in with lower body stuff), all in about ten or 15 minutes at the end of the day. I really though I'd get to the gym on Monday, but a 3:00 meeting and a last minute research project got in the way. Yesterday I wasn't at work. Today I have my gym stuff with me and I really, really, really will get there today! I promise. Only one major project to finish up by Friday, and I'm in o.k. shape with it, so getting away for an hour shouldn't be a problem.

I was 138.2 again yesterday, which surprised me. I was expecting to see back up to 140 with the tiny amount of exercising I've been doing and the truly awful eating. Way too many goodies around, and I think my "self restraint" tool was left to gather dust in the basement somewhere. But I guess there's some benefit to the kind of unofficial exercise I've been getting every day of running solidly from early morning to late at night trying to accomplish everything I'm supposed to.

No comments: