Sunday, December 16, 2007

Exercise Day Four

I had the exact same experience as Sarah yesterday (bar the up until 8am bit). I slept until 11am (I was up until 3am doing Christmas stuff and then reading). I was still feeling wiped out all day though. I don't think it was over sleeping though - usually I DON'T sleep that late - even if I am up late. It is a rare thing for me to sleep past 9am. I got a lot done last night in the Christmas prep department - but did go to bed by 11pm. I woke up this morning just slightly before 9am - got up (horrified that it was so late!) staggered around a bit - and 20 minutes later went BACK to bed. I slept another 2 hours and woke again -finally feeling rested. Oh - but exercise... Yeah - I was in bed also when I remembered that I hadn't exercised. So I got up, did 100 crunches on my floor and went back to bed. I hate doing crunches on my floor because it makes my skin itchy.

Today, so far, I have cleaned up the sewing room, wrapped six presents, run down to Live and Learn to pick up another present, put the star on the tree, watered the tree (it already has consumed close to a gallon!) got a Starbucks gift card for my Secret Santa, bought toilet paper, and took a shower. Not necessarily in that order. Katie an I have to go to the "Last Chance" 5 o'clock mass again today. Ugh. I hate that mass!

I stopped at Boston Market during my running around. I got the chicken pot pie - and before I even looked up the calorie count (800!!!!!!) I dished out just half of the pie. That means I have leftovers for lunch tomorrow. 8-)

For my next trick I am making a batch of gingerbread cookie dough.

No comments: