Thursday, December 13, 2007

OK, OK, I'll cave into peer pressure!

Emily emailed me a bit ago wondering where I was--I hadn't posted in over a week! Sorry. Life got in the way.

I told her there was no way I'd be able to do the 12 days of fitness--too much else going on to commit to that. But then I realized, what the heck, I'm up with Connor anyway (Amy, after you left today he fell asleep on the sofa. Figuring he might be coming down with what Brian has, I left him alone. But he woke up at 9:30 raring to go, and he doesn't look likely to slow down anytime soon!) so I did an upper body workout with free weights, adding in 30 push ups because Emily mentioned them and I hadn't tried doing them since I started weight work this fall. Turns out push ups are MUCH easier now. I also did 100 crunches for good measure.

My weight this week was 138.2. No real change from the last two weeks. I haven't been paying much attention to my food, and there have been lots of goodies around. I did manage to fit in all of my exercise last week, but until tonight I did nothing this week. We're moving offices at work so I haven't gotten away from my space to get to the gym. OTOH, I've been schlepping a lot of boxes, so that has to be worth something!

No comments: