Thursday, December 13, 2007

On MY first day of fitness...

I almost forgot! I got busy doing Christmas prep. I looked at the clock about 15 minutes ago and thought "ACK! It is just like Emily said - OK, 10 jumping jacks at midnight it is..." But actually I did a short series of exercises I had emailed to me yesterday... I was wearing my jeans and turtleneck - so it wasn't the most comfortable exercise. And, yes, I also did jumping jacks... 40 actually.

My weight this morning was 227.2. My food wasn't great - but it was within my calorie range. It actually wasn't bad. I had a frozen salmon, broccoli and pasta thing for lunch - and then a frozen flat bread with shrimp for dinner. Katie and I decided it 'Tis the season - for frozen dinners. Our schedules are hard to mesh, what with shopping, cooking, concerts and the like.

Last night I went to dinner with the Transmitter group from work. It was fun. We went to Gertrudes at the BMA. They have $10 dinners on Tuesday night - and it was excellent. I had grilled 5-spice chicken, with grilled vegetables and a side of cold Asian noodles. We then had dessert. I shared a frozen Chantilly cream with berries. YUM. I had a glass of red wine and a grapefruit martini. VERY yum! My calories - all told - weren't horrible, but it would have been better had I gone to the gym.

No comments: