Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Up From Last Week

Just by a little bit. I was 227.8 today. I have been on a macaroni and cheese kick at home. Katie and I have had mis-matched schedules the last week or so - so we haven't been making dinner together most nights... but mostly it is because there isn't any other food to eat currently. Katie and I haven't done Let's Dish in several months (trying to work off some of the back log mostly). Mac and Cheese is such a good comfort food - but my belly REALLY doesn't like all of the gluten!! Tonight I have a work dinner at Gertrudes (downtown). Tomorrow I am determined to make something healthier for dinner.

I did go to the gym last night. The only problem with the Daily Plate's physical exercise calculator is that it has walking speeds of 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0, etc. It doesn't account for incline or variable speeds. I do the walk that has a lot of steeper inclines - but when you are walking uphill it goes at a slower pace - sometimes as slow as 2.9. I set the top speed at 4.0 and the top incline at 7 (I don't know if that is a level or a grade %) - but my average speed usually is around 3.4-ish.

I am hoping to get home from dinner tonight early enough to do some workout at the gym. I am not sure what time Iwill finish up.

I have my second needle biopsy for the lump on my thyroid today. Ugh. That is at 3:30.

No comments: