Monday, December 17, 2007

Hi Guys!

I love the 12 days of fitness idea! I've been MIA for a bunch of them so I guess I am on the 7 days of fitness plan, but that's better than nothing.

I spent last week in Phoenix for work, and I thought I would have LOADS of free time on my hands in the evenings after class...hA! I had no free time. I did exercise once, but other than that it was lots of working and networking. I drug all these books with me and papers for work I was planning to go through, and didn't touch half of it.

So I am back now and looking forward to getting back into a normal routine, even if it only lasts until the semester starts at the end of January. I have the early slot this semester: 4:30- 7 pm, so I am hopeful I will be able to get to the gym more often.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Welcome back, Julie! We've missed you and we'll be glad to have another exerciser on board!

Amy said...

Welcome back!! I was begining to think it was just Emily, Sarah and I anymore.