Thursday, December 13, 2007

Second day of fitness...

I walked the dog. Kind of lame, but Brian is still sick so my to-do list tonight is insanely long and this was one of the things on it, so that's my exercise for the day. We did our three mile route. It was cold and damp, but there's one place on the way that has bit lighted snowflakes hanging from tree branches above the road--probably close to 100 of these things and it's so cool, so I like to walk that way in December.

Food today was so-so. I brought salad and cheese for lunch, but the salad was icky by lunchtime (no fridge yet in our new space) so I also got some pretzels to fill in a bit. And then I ate Girl Scout cookies when I got home. I think I'm still under my calories for the day, but not by much and there's a mug of hot chocolate calling my name (the hot chocolate isn't made yet, but I started craving it on the cold damp walk and I'm planning to reward myself with it if I can make it through the kids' bedtime and clean-up and recycling and dishes without yelling at someone).

No comments: