Tuesday, December 18, 2007

On the seventh day of fitness, the exercise for me...

was about 50 minutes on the elliptical.  I started out on the upstairs one at the gym, thinking I was working out alone, but Daniel showed up 17 minutes later, just after the unit next to me had been claimed.  So we moved downstairs and did 30 minutes more plus a 5-minute cooldown.  It made my gluteals feel a lot better but my back is more sore now and my calf still aches.  If my muscles haven't recovered by tomorrow I'd better do the bike instead of the elliptical, because that's about the wimpiest cardio I can do.  Or maybe I should even just hang it all and do crunches and call that my workout -- I'll have to see how I'm feeling.  I do have an appointment tomorrow so that may make me get moving with something more or less real.

No comments: