Thursday, December 20, 2007

All junk all the time

Today was our team lunch/holiday party. It was early - 11am! - so I went very light on breakfast - 1 piece of toast with apple butter. I then was pretty good at lunch - green salad, grilled sea bass, grilled zucchini and garlic mashed potatoes. Water to drink. But I decided today would be my day to let myself eat the junk that has been piling up all week in our area - gourmet chocolates, nuts, shortbread cookies, candies, peanut brittle, etc. Even with my "permission" I have been pretty good. I ate one chocolate covered gooey thing, one piece of peanut brittle, several cinnamon cashews, and three bites of peanut butter cheesecake. So far anyway... I am drinking tea now to get the sweet out of my mouth. Kristy and I are also supposed to be meeting after work for coffee.

I spoke to Gloria (gym buddy) today. We agreed that we probably won't be able to plan gym trips between now and Christmas - not to say we won't GO, just we can't wait for each other necessarily.

No comments: