Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Eighth day fitness

I did the elliptical again, for just 30 minutes -- we were a little late getting to the gym and our reserved time was slightly shorter than usual.  So we did the ellipticals plus a set of crunches (I did 100 regular and then 30 with my legs up) and pushups (10 full-length and 30 from my knees).  Nothing stellar.  And I didn't push the rate on the elliptical -- my heart rate was never above 155 and most of the time it was in the 130s and 140s, which is pretty low for me.

But this was a really busy day for me.  We decorated sugar cookies in the morning and I went shopping in the afternoon, and then I went to the gym.  I came home and got dinner together, and while Daniel was putting the kids to bed I went to the grocery store, which took way too long.  This doesn't sound like all that much to me, but I was going all day and barely remembered to eat!  I'm still under 1000 calories so I need to eat something before bed.

No comments: