Monday, December 17, 2007

No Pool for Me

I spoke to my gym buddy at work and she said there was no way she was going to get out in time to make the 7pm pool class. I wasn't about to do that alone - so I came home, ate dinner, dressed for the gym and went BACK out in this bitter cold. Sarah, I thought of you having to walk your dog - brrrr. Maybe you can train Davey to a treadmill! Anyway - I did 35 minutes on the treadmill and then 5 minutes on the elliptical. I intended to do my whole workout on the elliptical - but they were all full when I arrived! What were all those people doing at the gym at 8:30pm!!???! Anyway - I burned 301 calories all told. I would have done longer on the elliptical - but my iPod ran out of A Breath of Snow and Ashes - mid conversation between Ian and Brianna on the mountain. GRRR! I don't think I realized I only had part of the book loaded on - but now that I think of it I did only have half loaded to iTunes when I last updated my iPod. So - I have to fix that right quick! I am throughly addicted to these in audio format (no surprise!). I think when I finish this one up I will have to start back on Outlander. I do have Lord John and The Most Recent Mystery of His in my audible.com account - so I guess I will listen to that first.

Dinner was leftovers from last night - which pushed me OVER my calorie limit - but my 300 calories burned brought me back into range. I feel way over full though. I think I will have hot tea for my midnight snack today.

No comments: