Thursday, December 13, 2007

Need More Sleep

And I don't even have a child up at all hours! I didn't go to bed until 1:30 last night - and 2:30 the night before. Wednesday morning was OK since I could, in theory, sleep in - but the LAST thing I wanted to do this morning was wake up. One of the things you ALWAYS see in connection with dieting (in addition to drink water) is to get more sleep. I am getting LESS sleep. I need to start going to bed at a reasonable time!!

There is a yoga class at 7pm tonight. I was thinking about trying to make that - but that involves me leaving work early - and I don't know if I will be able to tonight. I will, however, at least go to the gym. Maybe tonight will be the night for the elliptical.

I haven't been eating today. I didn't eat breakfast before I left this morning. Katie's Christmas concert was today - so she had a sub do her classes - and took a personal day for the rest of the day. So, she didn't rush out the door this morning - and so also didn't make us breakfast. Anyway - whenever I don't eat breakfast - but do drink coffee, I am not hungry. I just ate a Harry and David's pear here at work. Oh so yummy! Now I am feeling hungry. Maybe I will eat my oatmeal.

I was 228.2 today. Up a full pound from yesterday. I am not sure why because I didn't over eat yesterday - and I did my jumping jacks at midnight. AND I got eight (almost) hours of sleep!

No comments: