Monday, December 03, 2007

Flat line - like the ALPS are flat!

Ha ha. Actually I was thinking that this morning... How can I tell if I actually LOSE weight if I see such a great range to weights on a regular basis. What is my weight? I don't know - anywhere between 225 and 229. So, last week I went UP to 229, yesterday I was down to 228 and then today I was 227.4. So - that is all still within the 225-229 range, when do I get to count it as a LOSS? Never I guess - because this time LAST December I was around 213. Last February (not this past Feb) I was as low as 201.8. So - until I pass my original starting weight (215.4) I guess I can't count ANYTHING as a loss. 8-(

I was pretty good this weekend. I didn't eat particularly HEALTHY food yesterday (soup for lunch, gluten free mac and cheese for dinner - no fruit, no vegetables) but my calories were low for the day. I also went to the gym for an hour and tramped away on the treadmill. I dreamed last night that I was walking on my treadmill at home and decided to do the bike instead - but I realized what I thought was the stationary bike was actually my loom bench. I have too much stuff in my bedroom.

Saturday I ate better - but had a higher calorie count (go figure). I didn't go to the gym because I was running around all day (but I got a fair amount of holiday shopping done - YIPPEE!!). Tonight I have to run to Michael's to get Claire's birthday present - and then I will go to the gym afterwards. This is assuming that I ever actually LEAVE work. I just finished payroll - but I have to compile the agenda for a meeting tomorrow still (I say agenda - but it is the agenda PLUS all of the paperwork to be discussed and reviewed too...).

No comments: